Edit a Team
- How do I update a team's Profile?
- How do I update Team Member or Stakeholder information?
- How do I add Team Members or Stakeholders to or delete them from an existing team?
- How do I send account setup emails to Team Members (Team Access)?
- How do I add or update team Iteration, Release and Performance Metrics
- Should team members take an assessment before a retrospective or during a retrospective?
- When should I send the invitation to the retrospective?
- What are the TeamHealth® quantitative questions and who answers them?
- What are the DevOps V2.0 quantitative questions and who answers them?
- How do I prepare for a retrospective?
- How do I facilitate a virtual Team or Big-Room Retrospective?
Create, Launch and Edit Team Assessments
- How do I create and launch a team assessment?
- Quick Launch: Assessment
- How do I edit team assessment details, add/remove Team Members or Stakeholders and update launch options?
- How do I send assessments to Team Members, after the assessment was launched for Stakeholders?
- How can I preview assessment questions?
- How do I track assessment completion for my team?
- How do I manually share assessment results?
- How do I edit or delete a team member's comment in the assessment results?
- How can I hide specific team assessment comments and use presenter mode?
- How do I use the Idea Board during a retrospective?
- How do I add Assessment Notes and Team Maturity Stage to an assessment?
Analyzing Team Results
- How do I analyze team radar results?
- What are common patterns in the radar?
- How are related competencies Identified?
- How do I see how my team is doing in the competencies that drive team performance?
- How can I analyze the sentiment of textual comments?
- Understanding Benchmarking
Create, Launch and Edit Talent Development Assessments
- How do I create and launch Talent Development Assessments?
- How do I edit Talent Development Assessments after they are created?
- How do I change Talent Development Assessment start and end dates and times?
- How do I unlock or reopen a Talent Development Assessment?
- What emails are sent to Participants and Reviewers?
Analyze Talent Development Results
- How do I take my individual Talent Development Assessment, add Reviewers and see my results?
- How do I navigate to Talent Development Assessment results and who can see them?
- How do I analyze roll-up radar results for a team's Talent Development Assessment?
- How do I analyze a Participant's Talent Development Assessment results?
- How do I see a Participant's progression over time (Growth Journey)?
Insights: Structural Agility Dashboard
- Understanding the Structural Agility Dashboard
- Structural Agility: Ask AgilityAI
- Structural Agility: Team Stability Widgets
- Structural Agility: Allocation Per Role Widget
- Structural Agility: Allocation Per Team Widget
- Structural Agility: Team Tags Widgets
I'm Having a Problem
- Having trouble logging into AgilityHealth®?
- Why can't I take my assessment?
- Why are my assessment results not available?
- Why aren't my results displayed on the radar?
- My email has changed, how do I update this with AgilityHealth®?
- I forgot my AgilityHealth® password or email address, now what?
- What are the Six Capabilities of AgilityHealth®?
- AgilityHealth® Security Summary
- Is AgilityHealth® certified SOC 2 Type 2 compliant?
- AgilityHealth® Implementation Resources
- Domains to Whitelist for AgilityHealth®
- What features can be turned on/off in AgilityHealth®?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a team?
Adding a team is required prior to creating and launching all assessments within AgilityHealth®. In summary, the steps for adding a Team include: Completing the Team Profile with a unique Team Name and the correct Work Type Adding Team Members and selecting the correct Roles and Participant Gro...
How do I create and launch a team assessment?
This article will illustrate how to add a team-based assessment, such as the TeamHealth® Radar. The process is different when creating a role-based Talent Development or Individual 360 assessment. If the team is taking a Talent Development assessment, you will need to follow the process for addin...
How do I create and launch Talent Development Assessments?
After creating a team of Participants, you are now ready to create their talent development assessment. Add a Talent Development Assessment Click on a team's avatar or name on the Teams Dashboard that has a work type of Group of Individuals. This will take you to the team's assessments dashboar...
How do I see Release Notes for AgilityHealth®?
We are continually making improvements to AgilityHealth® and announce those updates in the Release Notes section of the Support Center. Check them out here!