- What are the Six Capabilities of AgilityHealth?
- AgilityHealth Implementation Resources
- What workshops, seminars and certifications does AgilityHealth offer?
- How do I see Release Notes for AgilityHealth?
- How do I become an AgilityHealth Facilitator (AHF)?
- How can I become a trainer for AgilityHealth Facilitators (AHFs)?
- What are the TeamHealth 2.5 quantitative questions and who answers them?
- How do I facilitate a virtual retrospective?
- Should team members take an assessment before a retrospective or during a retrospective?
- What are some tips for sending the survey in advance?
- How do I find a Facilitator for a Retrospective?
- How do I edit an assessment?
Individual 360 Assessments
- What is an Individual 360 Radar?
- What are the steps involved for utilizing an Individual 360 Radar?
- How do I create and/or edit a Team of Individuals?
- How do I create and launch individual assessments?
- How do I edit Individual 360 Assessments after they are published?
- What emails are sent to Reviewees and Reviewers?
Frequently Asked Questions
AgilityHealth Facilitator Journey
The TeamHealth Retrospective aims to help teams reflect on their last quarter or release and improve during the next quarter. Team members complete the assessment either prior to or during the retrospective. During the retrospective session, you will analyze the radar developed from their results...
AgilityHealth ScrumMaster Journey
As a ScrumMaster, you will be the first person that team members go to if they have questions regarding the TeamHealth Retrospective. You and the team(s) are expected to take a survey on a quarterly basis regarding team health and performance. This information will help your team(s) progress with...
Key Manager Responsibilities: Overview
As a Manager, you can help teams using AgilityHealth to become healthy and high performing and to mature over time. Your role includes five key responsibilities that help support your teams in using AgilityHealth to create continuous improvement across the organization. Key Manager Responsibilit...
What are the Six Capabilities of AgilityHealth?
AgilityHealth can be something different to every company who uses the platform. We are the single source of truth for teams, for their maturity, performance and alignment to outcomes. We help organizations measure and accelerate their transformation impact and alignment. Our six (6) main capab...
How do I analyze team radar results?
TeamHealth Radar Assessment Results Once the team has completed the assessment, you’re ready to analyze the results, usually during a retrospective session with an AgilityHealth Facilitator and your ScrumMaster. To view the results of your team's assessment, log into AgilityHealth, which will la...
Available Radars and Guidance on Use
We are constantly developing innovative radars to help you measure and optimize the health of your organization. Download our Radar Inventory and Guidance on Use PDF for some tips on when and how to use each of them.
TEAMHEALTH Radar Purpose Benchmark for measuring the health of Agile teams. Radar Audience Typically completed by the agile team members: Product Owners, ScrumMasters, Technical Leads & Team Members. Radar Dimensions CLARITY | PERFORMANCE | LEADERSHIP | CULTURE | FOUNDATION (View Questions...
Understanding the Team Dashboard
The Team Dashboard is the first item you will see when you log into AgilityHealth. Return to Dashboard and Breadcrumbs The AgilityHealth logo in the upper right hand corner can be clicked on to return to this dashboard throughout AgilityHealth. Directly below our logo, you’ll see what’s called...