- What are the Six Capabilities of AgilityHealth®?
- AgilityHealth® Security Summary
- Is AgilityHealth® certified SOC 2 Type 2 compliant?
- AgilityHealth® Implementation Resources
- Domains to Whitelist for AgilityHealth®
- What features can be turned on/off in AgilityHealth®?
- Glossary of AgilityHealth® Terms
- What is a Retrospective?
- All About Crawl, Walk, Run, Fly as Maturity Stages
- What quantitative (hard) metrics are available in AgilityHealth®?
- What does Net Promoter Score (NPS) mean and how is it calculated?
- Who does the Manager role refer to in assessments?
I'm Having a Problem
- Having trouble logging into AgilityHealth®?
- I received an error when logged into AgilityHealth®, who do I contact?
- How do I switch to another company when logged into AgilityHealth?
- Why can't I take my assessment?
- Why aren't my results displayed on the radar?
- My email has changed, how do I update this with AgilityHealth®?
Working with Teams
- Understanding Teams, Multi-Teams and Enterprise Teams
- How do I add or create a team?
- How do I edit a team, update the team profile, update team members, update stakeholders and enter metrics?
- How do I add/edit Team Iteration and Release Metrics
- How do I see all of my Team's Growth Items?
- How can I send account setup emails to team members?
Team Level Assessments
- How do I create and launch an assessment?
- When should I send the invitation to the retrospective?
- What are some tips for sending the assessment in advance?
- How do I find a Facilitator for a Retrospective?
- How do I edit an assessment?
- How do I change the start or end date of an assessment?
Retrospectives and Radar Results
- How do I facilitate a virtual Team or Big-Room Retrospective?
- How do I prepare for a retrospective?
- Should team members take an assessment before a retrospective or during a retrospective?
- How do I view assessment answers?
- How do I analyze team radar results?
- What are common patterns in the radar?
Talent Management Assessments
- What is a Talent Management Assessment?
- What are the steps involved for utilizing a Talent Management Assessment?
- How do I create and/or edit a Team of Individuals?
- How do I create and launch Talent Mangagement Assessments?
- How do I edit Talent Management Assessments after they are published?
- What emails are sent to Participants and Reviewers?
- Understanding the Insights: Team Agility Dashboard
- Insights: Team Agility Index Widgets
- Insights: Team Agility Over Time Widgets
- Insights: Team Agility Qualitative and Quantitative Widgets
- Insights: Team Agility Growth Item Widgets
- Understanding the Insights: Structural Agility Dashboard
Frequently Asked Questions
Big-Room AgilityHealth® Retrospectives
Big-Room Retrospectives help organizations establish a health and maturity baseline, gathering information across a large number of teams all at one sitting. Organizations rolling out AgilityHealth® to a large number of teams in a one or few teams at a time manner experience data collection stret...
Company Admin Guide to Rolling Out AgilityHealth®
If your organization is rolling out AgilityHealth®, this guide will provide you valuable information into the process. You can always reach out to your CSM, if you have additional questions. What is AgilityHealth® Before we begin, a basic understanding of the capabilities of AgilityHealth® is n...
How do I facilitate a virtual Team or Big-Room Retrospective?
Individual teams with co-located and distributed members can take assessments and participate in Retrospectives, just like teams that all sit together daily. You can even facilitate Big-Room Retrospectives for many teams virtually. If you would like AgilityHealth® to help you with your first virt...
Benchmark for measuring the health of Agile teams, including qualitative and quantitative data. Radar Audience Typically completed by the agile team members: Product Owners, ScrumMasters, Technical Leads & Team Members. Each Software Delivery or Service and Support team needs a ScrumMaster and/o...
Remote Work Radar
How effective is your team at Remote Work? The Remote Work Radar helps you gauge your readiness and effectiveness in working remotely. The areas covered by the assessment include being ready as an Individual, improving Teamwork, leveraging the right Technology & Tools and learning effective Facil...