- AgilityHealth® Implementation Resources
- What are the Six Capabilities of AgilityHealth®?
- AgilityHealth® Security Summary
- Is AgilityHealth® certified SOC 2 Type 2 compliant?
- Domains to Whitelist for AgilityHealth®
- What features can be turned on/off in AgilityHealth®?
- Glossary of AgilityHealth® Terms
- What is a Retrospective?
- All About Crawl, Walk, Run, Fly as Maturity Stages
- What quantitative (hard) metrics are available in AgilityHealth®?
- What does Net Promoter Score (NPS) mean and how is it calculated?
- Who does the Manager role refer to in assessments?
I'm Having a Problem
- Having trouble logging into AgilityHealth®?
- I received an error when logged into AgilityHealth®, who do I contact?
- Why can't I take my assessment?
- Why aren't my results displayed on the radar?
- My email has changed, how do I update this with AgilityHealth®?
- I forgot my AgilityHealth® password or email address, now what?
Working with Teams
- Understanding Teams, Multi-Teams and Enterprise Teams
- How do I add or create a team?
- How do I edit a team, update the team profile, update team members, update stakeholders and enter metrics?
- How do I add/edit Team Iteration and Release Metrics
- How can I send account setup emails to team members?
- How do I export a list of my Team Members or Stakeholders?
Team Level Assessments
- How do I create and launch an assessment?
- When should I send the invitation to the retrospective?
- What are some tips for sending the assessment in advance?
- How do I find a Facilitator for a Retrospective?
- How do I edit an assessment?
- How do I change the start or end date of an assessment?
Retrospectives and Radar Results
- How do I prepare for a retrospective?
- Should team members take an assessment before a retrospective or during a retrospective?
- How do I facilitate a virtual retrospective?
- How do I view assessment answers?
- How do I analyze team radar results?
- What are common patterns in the radar?
Talent Management / Individual 360 Assessments
- What is an Individual 360 Radar?
- What are the steps involved for utilizing an Individual 360 Radar?
- How do I create and/or edit a Team of Individuals?
- How do I create and launch individual assessments?
- How do I edit Individual 360 Assessments after they are published?
- What emails are sent to Reviewees and Reviewers?
Frequently Asked Questions
AgilityHealth® Facilitator Journey
An AgilityHealth® Retrospective aims to help teams reflect on their last quarter or release and improve during the next quarter. Team members complete the assessment either prior to or during the retrospective. During the retrospective session, you will analyze the radar developed from their resu...
AgilityHealth® ScrumMaster Journey
As a ScrumMaster, you will be the first person that team members go to if they have questions regarding a team-based assessment and retrospective session. You and the team(s) may be expected to take an assessment on a quarterly basis regarding team health and performance. This information will he...
Helpful Tips on Building a Continuous Improvement Leadership Team
Building a strong, effective Continuous Improvement Leadership Team is critical for AgilityHealth® to be a success in your organization. Teams who are working towards high performance, need a leadership team who is committed to helping them in their journey by removing impediments in the team's w...
Company Admin Guide to Piloting or Rolling Out AgilityHealth®
If your organization is piloting or rolling out AgilityHealth®, this guide will provide you valuable information into the process. You can always reach out to your CSM, if you have additional questions. What is AgilityHealth® Before we begin, a basic understanding of the capabilities of Agility...
AgilityHealth® Implementation Resources
Are you implementing AgilityHealth® at your organization? Welcome! Below you will find guidance on: Getting Started, Engaging Teams and Leadership and Facilitating Retrospectives. We have put together a listing of various documents, role-based guides, videos and presentations that may be useful t...