- What workshops, seminars and certifications does AgilityHealth offer?
- How do I see Release Notes for AgilityHealth?
- How do I become an AgilityHealth Facilitator (AHF)?
- How can I become a trainer for AgilityHealth Facilitators (AHFs)?
- How do I submit a support ticket?
- I forgot my AgilityHealth password or email address, now what?
- How do I facilitate a virtual retrospective?
- Should team members take an assessment before a retrospective or during a retrospective?
- What are some tips for sending the survey in advance?
- How do I find a Facilitator for a Retrospective?
- How do I edit an assessment?
- How do I change the start or end date of an assessment?
Frequently Asked Questions
AgilityHealth Facilitator Journey
The TeamHealth Retrospective aims to help teams reflect on their last quarter or release and improve during the next quarter. Team members complete the assessment either prior to or during the retrospective. During the retrospective session, you will analyze the radar developed from their results...
AgilityHealth ScrumMaster Journey
As a ScrumMaster, you will be the first person that team members go to if they have questions regarding the TeamHealth Retrospective. You and the team(s) are expected to take a survey on a quarterly basis regarding team health and performance. This information will help your team(s) progress with...
Key Manager Responsibilities: Overview
As a Manager, you can help teams using AgilityHealth to become healthy and high performing and to mature over time. Your role includes five key responsibilities that help support your teams in using AgilityHealth to create continuous improvement across the organization. Key Manager Responsibilit...
How do I analyze team radar results?
TeamHealth Radar Assessment Results Once the team has completed the assessment, you’re ready to analyze the results, usually during a retrospective session with an AgilityHealth Facilitator and your ScrumMaster. To view the results of your team's assessment, log into AgilityHealth, which will la...
Available Radars and Guidance on Use
We are constantly developing innovative radars to help you measure and optimize the health of your organization. Download our Radar Inventory and Guidance on Use PDF for some tips on when and how to use each of them.
TeamHealth Radar 2.0
TEAMHEALTH 2.0 Radar Purpose Benchmark for measuring the health of Agile teams. Radar Audience Typically completed by the agile team members: Product Owners, ScrumMasters, Technical Leads & Team Members. Radar Dimensions CLARITY | PERFORMANCE | LEADERSHIP | CULTURE | FOUNDATION (View Quest...
Understanding the Team Dashboard
The Team Dashboard is the first item you will see when you log into AgilityHealth. Return to Dashboard and Breadcrumbs The AgilityHealth logo in the upper right hand corner can be clicked on to return to this dashboard throughout AgilityHealth. Directly below our logo, you’ll see what’s called...