- What are the Six Capabilities of AgilityHealth®?
- AgilityHealth® Security Summary
- Is AgilityHealth® certified SOC 2 Type 2 compliant?
- AgilityHealth® Implementation Resources
- Domains to Whitelist for AgilityHealth®
- What features can be turned on/off in AgilityHealth®?
- Glossary of AgilityHealth® Terms
- What is a Retrospective?
- All About Crawl, Walk, Run, Fly as Maturity Stages
- What quantitative (hard) metrics are available in AgilityHealth®?
- What does Net Promoter Score (NPS) mean and how is it calculated?
- Who does the Manager role refer to in assessments?
Training & Learning
- What is AgileVideos?
- What workshops, seminars and certifications does AgilityHealth® offer?
- How do I become an AgilityHealth® Facilitator (AHF)?
- Taking the AHF Certification Test and Printing Your Certificate
- How many PMI PDU credits did I earn for my class?
- How can I become a trainer for AgilityHealth® Facilitators (AHFs)?
I'm Having a Problem
- Having trouble logging into AgilityHealth®?
- I received an error when logged into AgilityHealth®, who do I contact?
- How do I switch to another company when logged into AgilityHealth?
- Why can't I take my assessment?
- Why aren't my results displayed on the radar?
- My email has changed, how do I update this with AgilityHealth®?
Working with Teams
- Understanding Teams, Multi-Teams and Enterprise Teams
- Understanding N-Tier Teams
- How do I add or create a team?
- How do I edit a team, update the team profile, update team members, update stakeholders and enter metrics?
- How do I add/edit Team Iteration and Release Metrics
- How do I see all of my Team's Growth Items?
Team Level Assessments
- How do I create and launch an assessment?
- When should I send the invitation to the retrospective?
- What are some tips for sending the assessment in advance?
- How do I find a Facilitator for a Retrospective?
- How do I edit an assessment?
- How do I change the start or end date of an assessment?
Retrospectives and Radar Results
- How do I facilitate a virtual Team or Big-Room Retrospective?
- How do I prepare for a retrospective?
- Should team members take an assessment before a retrospective or during a retrospective?
- How do I view assessment answers?
- How do I analyze team radar results?
- What are common patterns in the radar?
Talent Development Assessments
- What is a Talent Development Assessment?
- What are the steps involved for utilizing a Talent Development Assessment?
- How do I create and/or edit a Team of Individuals?
- How do I create and launch Talent Development Assessments?
- How do I edit Talent Development Assessments after they are created?
- What emails are sent to Participants and Reviewers?
- Understanding the Insights - Team Agility Dashboard
- Insights - Team Agility: Index Widgets
- Insights - Team Agility: Over Time Widgets
- Insights - Team Agility: Dimensions and Metrics Widgets
- Insights - Team Agility: Growth Item Widgets
- Understanding the Insights - Structural Agility Dashboard
Frequently Asked Questions
Big-Room AgilityHealth® Retrospectives
Big-Room Retrospectives help organizations establish a health and maturity baseline, gathering information across a large number of teams all at one sitting. Organizations rolling out AgilityHealth® to a large number of teams in a one or few teams at a time manner experience data collection stret...
Company Admin Guide to Rolling Out AgilityHealth®
If your organization is rolling out AgilityHealth®, this guide will provide you valuable information into the process. You can always reach out to your CSM, if you have additional questions. What is AgilityHealth® Before we begin, a basic understanding of the capabilities of AgilityHealth® is n...
What is AgileVideos?
Scale Digital & Agile learning across your teams with AgileVideos! AgileVideos.com is the largest Agile video library designed to fast track Agile learning across the enterprise. Combine AgileVideos with AgilityHealth®'s measurement and growth platform to develop and scale talent. Quickly train ...
How do I facilitate a virtual Team or Big-Room Retrospective?
Individual teams with co-located and distributed members can take assessments and participate in Retrospectives, just like teams that all sit together daily. You can even facilitate Big-Room Retrospectives for many teams virtually. If you would like AgilityHealth® to help you with your first virt...
Benchmark for measuring the health of Agile teams, including qualitative and quantitative data. Radar Audience Typically completed by the agile team members: Product Owners, ScrumMasters, Technical Leads & Team Members. Each Software Delivery or Service and Support team needs a ScrumMaster and/o...