- What are the Six Capabilities of AgilityHealth®?
- AgilityHealth® Security Summary
- Is AgilityHealth® certified SOC 2 Type 2 compliant?
- AgilityHealth® Implementation Resources
- What workshops, seminars and certifications does AgilityHealth® offer?
- How do I see Release Notes for AgilityHealth®?
- How do I facilitate a virtual retrospective?
- Should team members take an assessment before a retrospective or during a retrospective?
- What are some tips for sending the survey in advance?
- How do I find a Facilitator for a Retrospective?
- How do I add/edit Team Iteration and Release Metrics
- How do I edit an assessment?
Individual 360 Assessments
- What is an Individual 360 Radar?
- What are the steps involved for utilizing an Individual 360 Radar?
- How do I create and/or edit a Team of Individuals?
- How do I create and launch individual assessments?
- How do I edit Individual 360 Assessments after they are published?
- What emails are sent to Reviewees and Reviewers?
Frequently Asked Questions
AgilityHealth® Facilitator Journey
An AgilityHealth® Retrospective aims to help teams reflect on their last quarter or release and improve during the next quarter. Team members complete the assessment either prior to or during the retrospective. During the retrospective session, you will analyze the radar developed from their resu...
AgilityHealth® ScrumMaster Journey
As a ScrumMaster, you will be the first person that team members go to if they have questions regarding the TeamHealth Retrospective. You and the team(s) are expected to take a survey on a quarterly basis regarding team health and performance. This information will help your team(s) progress with...
Helpful Tips on Building a Continuous Improvement Leadership Team
Building a strong, effective continuous improvement leadership team is critical for AgilityHealth® to be a success in your organization. Teams who are working towards high performance, need a leadership team who is committed to helping them in their journey by removing impediments in the team's w...
What are the Six Capabilities of AgilityHealth®?
AgilityHealth® can be something different to every company who uses the platform. We are the single source of truth for teams, for their maturity, performance and alignment to outcomes. We help organizations measure and accelerate their transformation impact and alignment. Our six (6) main capa...
How do I analyze team radar results?
Once the team has completed the assessment, you’re ready to analyze the results, usually during a retrospective session with an AgilityHealth® Facilitator (AHF) and your ScrumMaster. To view the results of your team's assessment, log into AgilityHealth®, which will land you on the Team Dashboard....
Available Radars and Guidance on Use
We are constantly developing innovative radars to help you measure and optimize the health of your organization. Download our Radar Inventory and Guidance on Use PDF for some tips on when and how to use each of them.
TEAMHEALTH Radar Purpose Benchmark for measuring the health of Agile teams, including qualitative and quantitative data. Radar Audience Typically completed by the agile team members: Product Owners, ScrumMasters, Technical Leads & Team Members. Each Software Delivery or Service and Support t...
Understanding the Team Dashboard
The Team Dashboard is the first item you will see when you log into AgilityHealth®. Return to Dashboard and Breadcrumbs The AgilityHealth® logo in the upper right hand corner can be clicked on to return to this dashboard throughout AgilityHealth®. Directly below our logo, you’ll see what’s cal...