- AgilityHealth® Implementation Resources
- What are the Six Capabilities of AgilityHealth®?
- AgilityHealth® Security Summary
- Is AgilityHealth® certified SOC 2 Type 2 compliant?
- Domains to Whitelist for AgilityHealth®
- What workshops, seminars and certifications does AgilityHealth® offer?
- How do I create growth items and build a team growth plan?
- How do I update growth item progress, add notes and add solutions when they are completed?
- How do I facilitate a virtual retrospective?
- Should team members take an assessment before a retrospective or during a retrospective?
- What are some tips for sending the survey in advance?
- How do I find a Facilitator for a Retrospective?
Individual 360 Assessments
- What is an Individual 360 Radar?
- What are the steps involved for utilizing an Individual 360 Radar?
- How do I create and/or edit a Team of Individuals?
- How do I create and launch individual assessments?
- How do I edit Individual 360 Assessments after they are published?
- What emails are sent to Reviewees and Reviewers?
Frequently Asked Questions
AgilityHealth® Facilitator Journey
An AgilityHealth® Retrospective aims to help teams reflect on their last quarter or release and improve during the next quarter. Team members complete the assessment either prior to or during the retrospective. During the retrospective session, you will analyze the radar developed from their resu...
AgilityHealth® ScrumMaster Journey
As a ScrumMaster, you will be the first person that team members go to if they have questions regarding a team-based survey and retrospective session. You and the team(s) may be expected to take a survey on a quarterly basis regarding team health and performance. This information will help your t...
Helpful Tips on Building a Continuous Improvement Leadership Team
Building a strong, effective Continuous Improvement Leadership Team is critical for AgilityHealth® to be a success in your organization. Teams who are working towards high performance, need a leadership team who is committed to helping them in their journey by removing impediments in the team's w...
AgilityHealth® Implementation Resources
Are you implementing AgilityHealth® at your organization? Welcome! Below you will find guidance on: Getting Started, Engaging Teams and Leadership and Facilitating Retrospectives. We have put together a listing of various documents, role-based guides, videos and presentations that may be useful t...
How do I analyze team radar results?
Once the team has completed the assessment, you’re ready to analyze the results, usually during a retrospective session with an AgilityHealth® Facilitator (AHF) and your ScrumMaster. To view the results of your team's assessment, log into AgilityHealth®, which will land you on the Team Dashboard....