January 28, 2021
New & Improved Talent Development Assessment Creation and Editing
The creation and editing process for Talent Development Assessments, previously called Individual 360 Assessments, has been completely redone! Here's a peek at the new design:
Check out these new articles!
- What is a Talent Development Assessment?
- What are the steps involved for utilizing a Talent Development Assessment?
- How do I create and/or edit a Team of Individuals?
- How do I create and launch Talent Development Assessments?
- How do I edit Talent Development Assessments after they are created?
- What emails are sent to Participants and Reviewers?
- How do I navigate the team's Individual Assessments Dashboard and who can see the results?
- How do I take my individual Talent Development assessment, add Reviewers and see my results?
- How do I analyze a Participant's Talent Development Assessment results?
- How does a Participant create their Growth Plan?
- How do I analyze Roll-Up Radar results for a whole team's Talent Development Assessment?
Additional Columns on Assessment Dashboard
We have added 4 new column options to the Assessment Dashboard. These columns will allow you to easily see how many Team Members were invited to take an assessment and how many responded, as well as how many Stakeholders were invited and how many responded. Be sure to add these columns to your view to easily track assessment completion for your teams!
Learn more about the Assessment Dashboard.
Change for Business Line Admin Users
Previously, Business Line Admin user profiles needed to have tags and teams assigned in order to complete their setup as a user or edit any of their user details. We have removed those constraints so now when you add or edit a Business Line Admin in Manage Users, you do not need to assign tags and teams. They will now be able to login and create an assessment when needed, even if their previous teams have been deleted.