Structural Agility: Allocation Per Team Widget
This article is part of our series on the Features and Functionality of the Structural Agility Dashboard. We've broken each area down for you, into shorter articles.
- Understanding the Structural Agility Dashboard
- Team Stability Widgets
- Allocation Per Role Widget
- Allocation Per Team Widget
- Team Tags Widgets
- Team Member Tags Widgets
- People by Role Widgets
The data refreshes nightly at 11:30 CT however you can refresh it manually anytime by using the Refresh button.
Allocation Per Team Widget
Based on the team(s) in the level you have selected in the left nav, the Allocation Per Team widget shows the role allocation of the selected team's members and if they are allocated, under-allocated, or over-allocated. The vertical axis represents the number of team members on the team and the horizontal axis shows each team. The widget is scrollable when necessary to show all selected teams.
- The number at the top of each colored bar is the number of team members on the team.
- The color of the bar indicates the allocation of roles on each team and is tied to a target number for each role and work type. Company Admins set this setting for the entire company and this is discussed below.
- Hover over a team's bar for quick details showing how many roles are allocated, over-allocated or under-allocated.
- Click a team's bar to open a modal with details about each role and its allocation.
- Please note: if a team member has more than one role, those will be reflected in the modal, which may cause the number of team members in the bar chart to differ from the number of roles in the modal.
- All roles assigned to a member of the team/level selected in the left navigation will be displayed in the widget. You can change what role(s) a team member is assigned by editing the team members.
Change the Work Type
You can change the kind of teams displaying information in the widget by selecting a different Work Type. Click the Work Type drop-down in the lower right corner of the widget.
Settings for the Allocation Per Team Widget
Company Admins are able to see and click the settings icon on this dashboard to set the allocations for this widget for all teams in the company by work type, for each role. This icon is visible when the team level selected in the left navigation is not a single team. It is visible at the multi-team, enterprise team, n-tier team, and company levels.
Once on the settings page, Company Admins can choose to raise or lower the target number of team members that should be allocated to each role.
Changing the number of team members in each role selection will affect every team with the selected Work Type. Be sure to save your changes.