Structural Agility: Allocation Per Role Widget
This article is part of our series on the Features and Functionality of the Structural Agility Dashboard. We've broken each area down for you, into shorter articles.
- Understanding the Structural Agility Dashboard
- Team Stability Widgets
- Allocation Per Role Widget
- Allocation Per Team Widget
- Team Tags Widgets
- Team Member Tags Widgets
- People by Role Widgets
The data refreshes nightly at 11:30 CT however you can refresh it manually anytime by using the Refresh button.
Allocation Per Role Widget
Based on the team(s) in the level you have selected in the left nav and the work type selected in the Work Type dropdown, the Allocation Per Role widget shows you how many teams individuals in specific roles are supporting. This will help you understand which individuals are over-allocated. The vertical axis represents the number of teams supported and the horizontal axis shows each role. The widget is scrollable when necessary to show all selected teams.
- The number inside each color block tells you how many people are in that role supporting the number of teams in the vertical axis
- The number at the top of each block column is the total number of people in that role
- There are up to 5 blocks of color, showing you how many teams are supported (5 or more teams are grouped together in the top block)
- Hover over a colored block to see up to 10 team members ' names and the number of teams each supports
- All roles assigned to a member of the team/level selected in the left navigation will be displayed in the widget. You can change what role(s) a team member is assigned by editing the team members.
Change the Work Type
You can change the kind of teams displaying information in the widget by selecting a different Work Type. Click the Work Type drop-down in the lower right corner of the widget.