Technical Health Radar
Assess the technical health of Agile Teams through the lens of understanding the technical skills of the team to support the implementation and maintenance of the systems and abilities (availability, compatibility, maintainability, reliability, scalability, usability, security, portability, certification, and compliance) in the organization.
Typically completed by Technical Leads, Developers, and Technical Team Members (can be completed by any team members completing technical activities and testing).
CONTINUOUS DELIVERY | ARCHITECTURE | TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE | METRICS
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Assess the technical health of Agile Teams
- Roll up data across multiple teams to identify trends and where to focus improvement efforts
- Develop actionable growth plans at every level of the organization
- Measure improvements over time
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- Once a quarter or at the end of a release/PI
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth® Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective, as well as pre-and post-retrospective activities (one per 4-5 teams)