Lean Portfolio Health Radar
Designed to give a holistic organizational view of your Portfolio Health, through a deeper assessment of your Portfolio Health & maturity. Explores how well you’re managing your demand, aligning it with capacity, and providing lean governance, as well as culture, delivery health and technical health across the portfolio.
Members of Portfolio Teams, including Portfolio Managers, Sponsors/Executives & Architects.
CULTURE | DELIVERY HEALTH | TECHNICAL HEALTH | PORTFOLIO MATURITY (View Questions)
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Deeper knowledge of Portfolio Health and Maturity.
- Develop actionable growth plan
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- Substantial commitment from Portfolio Leadership
- Establish Team Health Radar baseline assessment for teams within the portfolio
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- 2 to 3 times per year to check-in on the health of the portfolio
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective and pre and post-retrospective activities
- Facilitator needs to be an experienced enterprise-level coach
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar