Enterprise Business Agility (EBA) Health Radar
ENTERPRISE BUSINESS AGILITY RADAR (EBA)
To help the transformation leadership team assess their current state, develop a quarterly roadmap & plan for the next quarter.
Typically taken by senior leaders from IT, Business, HR and other stakeholder groups who wish to create an overall strategy for an active Enterprise Business Agility Transformation across several pillars.
LEAN PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT, CUSTOMER SEAT AT TABLE, AGILE FRAMEWORK, MAKE IT STICK, TECHNOLOGY AGILITY, LEADERSHIP/CULTURE, ORG STRUCTURE & DESIGN
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Assesses the overall health and maturity of an Enterprise Agile transformation.
- Indicates areas and practices where the transformation effort has opportunities for improvement.
- Develop a roadmap for the transformation.
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
Initial introduction timing depends on a few critical indicators:
- High alignment and urgency regarding transformation effort from organization.
- Significant engagement with Agile Journey at lower levels of the organization
- Available capacity coupled with high prioritization from key business stakeholders
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- Baseline, then every 6 months to check-in on the Enterprise Business Agility progress
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective and pre and post-retrospective activities
- Facilitator needs to be an experienced enterprise-level coach
- EBA Strategist to provide the Executive Overview and to facilitate the strategy and planning sessions. Want to know how to facilitate this session?
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar
- Team Retrospective
- EBA Executive Seminar
- EBA Transformation Strategy Session
- EBA Planning/ Roadmap Sessions