DevOps Health Radar
To facilitate a DevOps Health assessment for Technology Delivery team(s) to gain visibility into their current DevOps maturity, identify key areas for growth, and develop a concrete growth plan of action for the next quarter at the team and leadership/program levels.
This assessment could be completed at a program level and could include technology managers and members of architecture, ops, security, testing, release mgmt. areas. Additionally, the assessment could be completed the team level and would include all members of a technology delivery team. You can then view how the leadership/program team responded vs. the teams.
Each team needs a ScrumMaster role assigned to receive quantitative questions.
BUILD THE RIGHT PRODUCT, FAST VALUE DELIVERY, HIGHER QUALITY, CULTURE OF IMPROVEMENT.
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Target health and performance across all aspects of DevOps
- Compare program and team-level results
- Develop actionable growth plan
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- Establish TeamHealth Radar baseline assessment
- Anytime after TeamHealth Assessment
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- 2 to 3 times per year to check-in on DevOps Health
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective and pre and post-retrospective activities
- Facilitator needs to be an experienced program-level coach
- Learn about facilitating a DevOps Retrospective here
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar