DevOps Health Radar
Facilitate a DevOps Health assessment for Technology Delivery team(s) to gain visibility into their current DevOps maturity, identify key areas for growth, and develop a concrete growth plan of action for the next quarter at the team and leadership/program levels.
This assessment could be completed at a program level, including technology managers and members of the architecture, ops, security, testing and release management areas. Additionally, the assessment could be completed at the team level and would include all members of a technology delivery team. You can then view how the leadership/program team responded vs. the teams.
Each team needs a Scrum Master role assigned to receive quantitative questions.
BUILD THE RIGHT PRODUCT | FAST VALUE DELIVERY | HIGHER QUALITY | CULTURE OF IMPROVEMENT
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Target health and performance across all aspects of DevOps
- Compare program and team-level results
- Develop an actionable growth plan
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- Anytime after establishing a TeamHealth® Radar baseline assessment
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- 2 to 3 times per year to check-in on DevOps Health
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth® Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective, as well as pre-and post-retrospective activities
- The facilitator needs to be an experienced program-level coach
- Learn about facilitating a DevOps Retrospective here
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar