Technical Health Radar (BETA)
BETA: TECHNICAL HEALTH
To help a Technology Transformation team, who are interested in starting OR currently executing a technology transformation, assess their current health and develop a plan.
Typically completed by the members of a technology transformation team OR by Agile delivery teams to provide feedback on their technical health to the transformation team
CONTINUOUS DELIVERY, ARCHITECTURE, TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE, METRICS. (View Questions)
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Supplements Core Team Health Radar with a Technical Excellence Focus.
- Team adoption of values, principles, and standards that drive technical excellence
- Measure technical environment with a robust, mature infrastructure to support systems and features.
- Develop actionable growth plan
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- Establish TeamHealth Radar baseline assessment
- Anytime after TeamHealth Assessment
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- 2 to 3 times per year to check-in on the health technology transformation effort
- In addition to, or as an alternative to the TeamHealth Radar
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective and pre and post-retrospective activities, including Manager Debrief
- 1 Facilitator per 4-5 Agile teams
- Trained facilitator (program-level coach) for the Multi-Team Growth Strategy sessions
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar
- Team Retrospective
- Manager debrief
- Multi-Team Growth Strategy session