Agile Program Health Radar
Assesses the effectiveness of planning & execution across multiple teams.
Program Managers, Product Managers, Product Owners, Architects, & other Team Members as necessary.
PLANNING AND LEADERSHIP | TECHNICAL HEALTH | DELIVERY HEALTH | CULTURE (View Questions)
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Assess health at the program level in alignment with how health is measured at the team level
- Develop actionable growth plan
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- Establish Team Health Radar baseline assessment
- Executed at least one quarterly planning session for the program
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- Once a quarter
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective and pre and post-retrospective activities
- Facilitator needs to be an experienced program-level coach
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar