The benchmark for measuring the health and performance of teams, including qualitative and quantitative data.
Typically completed by all team members: Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Technical Leads & Team Members.
NEW May 2023: TeamHealth 4.0 can be taken by any team but this assessment will only show the quantitative metrics questions to teams with certain work types. Most teams need a Scrum Master and/or Product Owner role assigned to receive the quantitative questions. Teams with the Business Operations work type also have quantitative questions that all team members will answer. There are also different questions for teams using Kanban as their methodology, including some quantitative questions.
TeamHealth 3.0 can be taken by any team but this assessment will only show the quantitative metrics questions to teams with certain work types. Each team with a work type of Software Delivery or Service and Support needs a Scrum Master and/or Product Owner role assigned to receive the quantitative questions. If the team has an integration with Jira set up, some of these questions can be auto-populated with an answer for them - details can be read here. Teams with the Business Operations work type also have quantitative questions that all team members will answer.
Learn more about the quantitative questions here.
CLARITY | PERFORMANCE | LEADERSHIP | CULTURE | FOUNDATION
Currently, the TeamHealth 3.0 Radar is available in English, French, and Japanese.
The TeamHealth 4.0 Radar is available in English, Arabic, French, Japanese, Polish, and Spanish. However, we do have German, Portuguese, and Turkish currently in beta for the TeamHealth 4.0 Radar.
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Consistent definitions and measurement of team health and performance across teams
- Roll up data across multiple teams to identify trends and where to focus improvement efforts
- Develop actionable growth plans at every level of the organization
- Measure maturity over time
- Leverage the growth portal for recommended growth items and for learning.
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- Roll-out to teams according to Roll-out Plan
- One certified AgilityHealth® Facilitator available per 4-5 teams
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
Every quarter or release; at PI boundary for organizations using SAFe®
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth® Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective, as well as pre-and post-retrospective activities, including the Manager Debrief
- One Facilitator per 4-5 teams
- Trained Facilitator (program-level coach) for the Continuous Improvement Readout and Planning Session for Leaders
- Trained presenter for the Overview for Teams and Overview for Leaders sessions
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar
We recommend the facilitated TeamHealth Retrospective format:
– TeamHealth Overview and Assessment | 1 hr
– Retrospective & Growth Planning | 2 hrs
- Manager Debrief
- Overview for Teams (as new teams are introduced)
- Overview for Leaders (when rolling out to a new area)
- Continuous Improvement Readout and Planning Session for Leaders