Benchmark for measuring the health of Agile teams, including qualitative and quantitative data.
Typically completed by the agile team members: Product Owners, ScrumMasters, Technical Leads & Team Members.
Each Software Delivery or Service and Support team needs a ScrumMaster and/or Product Owner role assigned to receive the quantitative questions in this assessment. Business Operations teams taking the TeamHealth® 3.0 assessment also have a few quantitative questions that all team members will answer. Learn more about work types and the related quantitative questions here.
CLARITY | PERFORMANCE | LEADERSHIP | CULTURE | FOUNDATION
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Consistent definitions and measurement of team health and performance across all teams
- Roll-up data across multiple teams to identify trends and where to focus improvement efforts
- Develop actionable growth plans at every level of the organization
- Measure maturity over time
- Leverage the growth portal for recommended growth items and for learning. Read our blog on targeted self-learning resources.
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- Roll-out to teams according to Roll-out Plan
- One certified AgilityHealth® Facilitator available per 4-5 teams
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
Every quarter or release; at PI boundary for organizations using SAFe®
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth® Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective, as well as pre- and post-retrospective activities, including the Manager Debrief
- One Facilitator per 4-5 teams
- Trained Facilitator (program-level coach) for the Continuous Improvement Readout and Planning Session for Leaders
- Trained presenter for the Overview for Teams and Overview for Leaders sessions
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar
- Team Retrospective
- Manager Debrief
- Overview for Teams (as new teams are introduced)
- Overview for Leaders (when rolling out to a new area)
- Continuous Improvement Readout and Planning Session for Leaders