Lean Product Health Radar
Typically completed by the Product Leadership team including discovery and delivery members such as: Product Owners, Product Managers, UX Designers, Technical Leads, Discovery Coaches and team members if needed.
PRODUCT MATURITY | DELIVERY HEALTH | TECHNICAL HEALTH | CULTURE (View Questions)
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- In-depth and targeted assessment of the health and maturity of product and discovery teams
- Develop actionable growth plan
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- Previous participation with Team Health Radar suggested
- Scheduled and Executed in coordination with applicable Agile Coaches and facilitators.
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- 2 to 3 times per year to check-in on Lean Product Health
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective and pre and post-retrospective activities
- Facilitator needs to be an experienced program-level coach
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar