Lean Product Health Radar
This powerful radar measures the maturity of your product leadership team, discovery practices, delivery excellence and culture across the team. Inspired by Marty Cagan and Jeff Patton’s Developing Strong Product Teams approach, radar provides a detailed and in-depth assessment of the team.
Typically completed by the Product Leadership team including discovery and delivery members such as: Product Owners, Product Managers, UX Designers, Technical Leads, Discovery Coaches and team members if needed.
PRODUCT LEADERSHIP | DISCOVERY | DELIVERY | CULTURE (View Questions)
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- In-depth and targeted assessment of the health and maturity of product and discovery teams
- Develop actionable growth plan
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- Previous participation with Team Health Radar suggested
- Scheduled and Executed in coordination with applicable Agile Coaches and facilitators.
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- 2 to 3 times per year to check-in on Lean Product Health
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective and pre and post-retrospective activities
- Facilitator needs to be an experienced program-level coach
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar