Release Train Health Radar
Assesses the effectiveness of planning & execution for an Agile Release Train (ART).
Program Managers, Product Managers, Product Owners, Architects, Release Train Engineer & other Team Members as necessary.
PLANNING READINESS | PLANNING EVENT | PI EXECUTION | DELIVERY | RESULTS
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Establish a common understanding of maturity for ART planning, execution and delivery
- Develop an actionable growth plan
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- TeamHealth® Radar baseline assessment has been completed
- ART has executed at least one PI
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- PI Boundary
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth® Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective, as well as pre-and post-retrospective activities
- The facilitator needs to be an experienced program-level coach