SAFe® Portfolio Team Health Radar
This SAFe® specific radar assesses the health of the portfolio team implementing the SAFe® portfolio guidance. We offer radars for both SAFe® 4.0 and 4.5.
Assesses the health of the portfolio team implementing the SAFe® portfolio guidance
Members of Portfolio Teams, including Portfolio Managers, Sponsors/Executives & Architects.
VALUE DELIVERY| LEADERSHIP| LEAN PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Establish common understanding of maturity at the Portfolio level
- Develop actionable growth plan
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- After establishing a TeamHealth® Radar baseline assessment
- Team is identified as a Portfolio
- Team has executed at least one PI
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- 2 to 3 times per year, at PI Boundary
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth® Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective, as well as pre- and post-retrospective activities
- Facilitator needs to be an experienced program-level coach
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar
Safe® and Scaled Agile Framework® are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc.