Agile Coach Radar
Individual role-based talent development assessment with feedback from Reviewers. Coaches reflect on their own approach, skills and impact, while receiving feedback from others.
Individuals in a coaching role – their peers, customers, stakeholders & team members.
FOUNDATION | LEADERSHIP & STYLE | VALUE DELIVERED
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Effective and standardized 360 evaluation for self improvement, aligned to Lean/Agile principles
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- After 60 days in the role, for a new coach
- Any time, for existing coaches
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- Twice a year
- Certified AgilityHealth® Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective, as well as pre- and post-retrospective activities
- Experienced coach for debrief session and to help develop the growth plan
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar
- Assessment launch
- Individual debrief and growth plan session