Set Up and Manage Tags
Tags are customizable attributes that can be used to organize your company within AgilityHealth®. You can create or set up tags to add new roles or new lines of business to link teams together, in order to roll their assessment results up into a multi-team or enterprise-team view.
On the left hand side of your name you should see the link to the Settings section. Click that to enter the Settings section.
The Manage Tags area is located in the Settings section.
After clicking the View Tags button, you should see the Tag categories for your company. These categories will dictate where tags are located. Some tags can be added to the Team Member edit page and other tags can appear during the Team creation process. We will go through each category to show you where the tags will end up!
Team Tag Categories
Work Type - Work Type tags dictate what different team options you have available. Examples are Service & Support teams, Business Operation teams, Software Delivery teams, etc. In certain assessments, teams are shown different questions based on their Work Type.
- In order for teams to receive the quantitative questions in our TeamHealth 2.5 Radar, their work type must be Software Delivery or Service and Support. The Product Owner and ScrumMaster roles will receive these questions. Read below in the Team Member tag section to learn more.
- Teams taking the EBA Radar or Business Agility Radar must have their work type set to Transformation.
- Teams taking any individual 360 or role-based assessment must have their work type set to Group of Individuals.
- View a list of radars and associated work types.
Product Lines - Product Lines are specific tags that can be added to team to show that they are part of an overall product line.
Program - Program are specific tags that can be added to team to show that they are part of a Program.
Portfolio - Portfolio are specific tags that can be added to team to show that they are part of a Portfolio.
Business Lines - Business Line tags can also be added to teams to show that they are part of certain Business Lines.
Multi-team Types - Multi-team Work Type tags dictate what different multi-team options to have available. These would be linked with all other tags such as Business Line Teams, Portfolio Teams, Program Teams, Product Line Teams, etc.
Methodology - The Methodology type represents the methodology of the team. Options include Scrum, KanBan, Waterfall, etc. In some assessments, different questions are shown to teams based on their Methodology.
Enterprise Types - Enterprise Types will create an overall department or company wide tag that will be a roll up of multi-team tags.
Team Member Tags
Roles - Role is the function or position each person holds on this team. Role tags will allow you to add additional roles to your company that can be assigned to team members. You will also be able to edit existing roles to update them to your company's specification.
Role tags also determine if team members receive the appropriate assessment questions (product owner vs. team members for the Team Confidence competency in our TeamHealth Radar, for example). They are also important to ensure data at the multi-team roll-up level can be filtered for analysis.
- When using the TeamHealth 2.5 assessment for teams tagged as Service and Support or Software Delivery (generally non-business teams), be sure the ScrumMaster and/or Product Owner are tagged as such, so they will see the quantitative questions.
- Any role you choose can receive the quantitative questions - as long as the role tag for that role is a child tag to the ScrumMaster or Product Owner parent tag. You can learn more about the TeamHealth quantitative questions here.
- When setting up teams and team members who will take the DevOps Health V2.0 assessment, make sure to include a role for each team member. This is important in analyzing the results of the assessment.
- Each person tagged with the ScrumMaster role will also have quantitative questions to answer so make sure they are tagged appropriately. You can learn about the DevOps V2.0 quantitative questions here.
Participant Groups - Participant Group tags will allow you to set up a variety of different tags related to the team member. This could be as easy as adding a Remote tag to show that the team member works from home or Europe to show that they are remote and part of the European team. This could also show that they are part of a Business Leadership team or the Support team. Participant Groups are usually the tags that are heavily customized based on the company’s needs.
Role Tags - Role tags will allow you to add additional roles to your company that can be assigned to Stakeholders. You will also be able to edit existing roles to update them to your companies own specifications.
Skill - Skill Tags allow you to add in specific skills that users possess ex: .Net, Front-end designer, etc. Currently these skills are only visible under each individual user record under Manage Users.