How do I prepare for a retrospective?
Are you a Scrum Master/Team Admin looking for your role in preparing for a team radar retrospective? Get role-specific preparation best practices here.
Top 5 Things to Help an AgilityHealth® Facilitator Prepare for a Team Radar Retrospective
- To begin, work with the Scrum Master to ensure the team member and stakeholder information is up to date. Learn more about how to edit team information here.
- Work with the Scrum Master to schedule the retrospective session about two weeks prior using the AgilityHealth® Meeting Agenda & Best Practices.
- Create the assessment - visit the create and launch an assessment article to get a refresher on how to create an assessment.
- Send an e-mail to stakeholders at least a week or two ahead of the retrospective letting them know the date of the retrospective and send their short assessment to them a week before the retrospective. View the sample stakeholder e-mail.
- Review the facilitator quick reference aids.
For more details view the Preparing for the AgilityHealth® Retrospective article.