What are some tips for sending the survey in advance?
- Send the survey out no more than one week in advance of the retrospective meeting.
- Ensure all team members have clarity on their leadership team:
- Who the Facilitator/ScrumMaster
- Who is the team's Product Owner
- Who is the team's Tech Lead/Solution Lead
- Also remind them that each member is going to be rating their individual manager.
- Provide clear instructions and a point of contact for any questions that team members may have as they take the assessment.
- Check who has completed the assessment.
- The ScrumMaster or yourself needs to check in AgilityHealth to see who has completed the assessment and follow up as needed to make sure all team members have submitted their responses before the retrospective. To learn how to do this, visit Tracking the Survey Completion for Your Teams.
Each team member receives a unique survey link in order to ensure each team member only completes the survey one time. All answers are anonymous and will not be tied back to a team member in any way. We simply track whether each person sent the survey has completed it or not and have functionality in place to allow the survey to be resent, if the email did not come through the first time.