Taking Action on Facilitator Assessment Results
As a Company Admin, you will want to view the facilitator assessment results from the Facilitator Dashboard regularly. This information can be used to determine whether Facilitators need additional support and training or to acknowledge the Facilitators that are rock stars. We recommend creating a Community of Practice for facilitators to share best practices, and this feedback is helpful to determine what is working well. Facilitators can review their own results to better prepare for future retrospectives. Contact your Customer Success manager to enable this feature for your company, if you cannot see the Facilitator Dashboard tab.
Analyzing Facilitator Assessment Results
Learn how to view the company level facilitator results here and the individual facilitator/specific assessment results here. Remember, only Company Admins will see the company level facilitator results. Facilitators will only see the results from the assessments they facilitate themselves.
You can download them to Excel and sort them in various ways to help you understand the data.
Ideas for Helping Facilitators Improve
- Hold an AHF Retrospective after their first round of facilitating TeamHealth retrospectives.
- Find out how they felt things went. Did they try anything different than suggested in training that could be shared with others? Did they feel their AHF certification training, along with the Support Center content, was enough to make them successful or are there gaps?
- Review results of the Facilitator Assessments at a high level. If doing this is a group setting, be as anonymous as possible as to not single an AHF out.
- Provide supplemental training depending on the NPS score from feedback
- Consider adding scores/quality as a requirement for continuing as an AHF such as gold, silver and bronze ratings based on NPS score results. Determine what rating is acceptable for an AHF to continue facilitating inside your company and which ratings need additional training or mentoring
- Leverage the most experienced and skilled AHFs to mentor others
- Leverage Support Center Facilitator Role Guide
Recommended Minimum Qualifications for an AHF
To help enable your organization in utilizing AgilityHealth®, we have established recommended minimum qualifications for AgilityHealth® Facilitators as a guide to use when deciding whom in your organization should become certified.
1-year experience working with Agile teams in a leadership role such as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Technical Lead, Agile Project Manager, Resource Manager, Program Manager or RTE. Good understanding of Agile principles and best practices.
Group Facilitation Experience:
1-year experience facilitating collaborative Agile meetings such as planning meetings, scrum ceremonies, and retrospectives. Ability to stay focused, neutral and guide the group to accomplish meeting deliverables within the time box.
Ability to communicate effectively and establish trust with individuals from various backgrounds and areas, including Agile team members (technical and business) and managers. Demonstrates emotional intelligence and is comfortable with managing conflict.
Ability to analyze data, identify patterns and draw logical conclusions.