AH Facilitator Assessment
Upon submitting their TeamHealth assessment, team members may be asked to respond to a short, anonymous assessment regarding their Facilitator's abilities to facilitate and the overall retrospective session.
The assessment asks two questions relating to the NPS (Net Promoter Score) the team member would give to the facilitator and to the retrospective session. We believe feedback is a gift and is very valuable in helping Facilitators understand their strengths and areas of improvement and we ask three questions on the Finish page of the assessment around this.
- On a scale from 1-10, how likely are you to recommend this facilitator to facilitate future retrospectives?
- On a scale from 1-10, please rate the value you received from this retrospective. Please consider the value of the data analyzed, the conversations and your action plan for growth.
- Feedback is a gift. Kindly share what your facilitator did well.
- What do you think your facilitator can improve or do differently next time?
- Final comments and observations about the session.
The results will display on the Facilitator Dashboard for the Facilitator and all Company Admins.
Finding Facilitator Assessment Results
If you are a Facilitator or a Company Admin, and if this feature is enabled for your company, you can view those results from the Facilitator Dashboard.
This information can be used to determine whether Facilitators need additional support and training or to acknowledge the Facilitators that are rock stars. We recommend creating a Community of Practice for facilitators to share best practices, and this feedback is helpful to determine what is working well. Facilitators can review their own results to better prepare for future retrospectives.
Lean how to Take Action on Facilitator Assessment Results.