Company Admin Role Guide
This guide will help you understand your role as a Company Admin within AgilityHealth. As a Company Admin, you are able to add a new team, team members, stakeholders, tags and access report information through the Admin and Enterprise Dashboard.
This user guide will cover the following items:
- Understanding Company Admin Access within AgilityHealth
- Managing all Users, Tags and Teams
- Accessing all teams at the Enterprise, Portfolio/Program and Team Level
- Viewing your company's information using the various dashboard options
Understanding Company Admin Access within AgilityHealth
Within AgilityHealth, Company Admins can do the below items:
This information is available when in Settings, under Manager Users. You can hover over the question mark next to Company Admins to view the list of available functions.
Manage all Users, Tags and Teams
A Company Admin can add/edit AgilityHealth Users in Settings, under Manager Users. To access this section, click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner of AgilityHealth, once you are logged in.
Then, click on the View Users button under Manage Users.
Here you can add, edit, or delete team users and add teams or program portfolio tags to their accounts. To learn more about how to add users, visit our Managing Users article.
Tags are customizable attributes that can be used to organize your company within AgilityHealth. You can create or set up tags to add new roles or new lines of business to link teams together, in order to roll their assessment results up into a multi-team or enterprise-team view. To learn more about how to manage tags, visit our Set Up and Manage Tags article.
To access the Manage Tags function, click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner of AgilityHealth, once you are logged in.
Then, click on the View Tags button under the Manage Tags section.
As a Company Admin, you're able to add a new team, as well as add team members and stakeholders.
To set up or create a team, login to AgilityHealth and you will see the Team Dashboard. In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, you can click the green ‘Add Team’ button to go through the simple Setting Up a Team wizard.
To learn more about how to:
- Add a team, edit an existing team or archive a team, visit the Set Up and Manage Teams article.
- Add team members, visit the Adding Team Members article.
- Add stakeholders, visit the Adding Stakeholders article.
Access all Teams at the Enterprise, Portfolio/Program and Team Level
Teams are organized in AgilityHealth in a hierarchy that includes Individual Teams, Multi-Teams and Enterprise Teams. If you are a Company Admin, you can view all three levels on the Team Dashboard.
There are two views available when reviewing your teams. You can view the teams in a Swim Lane or a Grid View by selecting the appropriate option in the upper right corner on the Team Dashboard.
In the Swim Lanes view, the teams are organized by the colored swim lanes. Enterprise Teams are green, Multi-Teams are orange and Individual Teams are blue.
The Grid View is a tabular view of all your teams with additional information such as the number of assessments this team completed, date of their last assessment and how the team is tagged. You can quickly search by the name of the team, program, product line or portfolio and generate a report in Excel or PDF.
If you'd like to learn more about the different types of teams, please see the Understanding Teams, Multi-Teams and Enterprise Teams article.
View your company's information using the various dashboard options
The Team Dashboard is the first item you will see when you log into AgilityHealth.
On the Team Dashboard you can do such things as view teams at various levels, add/delete/edit/archive teams, as well as sort and filter your views of all current and past teams. For more information please view our Understanding the Team Dashboard article.
The Admin Dashboard, mainly used by Company and Team Admins, is a personalized dashboard that contains widgets with different snapshots of your company’s teams. This dashboard provides insight into your Organizational and Team Growth Items Progress, the number of AHF's vs Teams and the Adoption by Tags (utilizing the filter feature). You also have quick visibility to the number of Scheduled and Completed Assessments for each month. Finally, you have the ability to view a list of all assessments scheduled or completed in a grid view that can be exported to Excel.
For more information about the Admin Dashboard widgets, you can click on the question mark icon in the top right corner of each widget or visit our Understanding the Admin Dashboard article.
The Enterprise Dashboard provides a snapshot of information at an enterprise level to determine how teams are performing.
The Dashboard provides details regarding:
- Hard Metrics - Predictability and escaped defects as well as the NPS score from the latest assessment data.
- Organizational GI Ages (Days) - Average Lead time, Average Cycle Time, Average Not Started and Average In-progress.
- Faster - Average Predictable Delivery, Time to Market, # Releases.
- Better - Average Value Delivered, Technical Excellence, Response to Change and Escaped Defects.
- Healthier - Average Happiness, Collaboration, Trust & Respect, Creativity and Accountability.
- Team Maturity - The distribution of teams across the various stages. The bars are clickable to allow for a drill down to show which teams are in a given stage.
- Team Health/Maturity - The health of teams relative to the existing stages. This can be particularly useful in cases where their health may not be in line with their current stage, e.g. a team with high maturity but low health.
For more information please view our Understanding the Enterprise Dashboard article.
The Facilitator Dashboard is designed to provide Company Admins access to all the results of the Facilitator surveys that team members may take following a retrospective session for their company.
This information can be used by a Company Admin to determine whether Facilitators need additional support and training or to acknowledge the Facilitators that are rock stars. We recommend creating a Community of Practice for facilitators to share best practices, and this feedback is helpful to determine what is working well. AgilityHealth Facilitators have access to this dashboard but can only review their own results to better prepare for future retrospectives.
To learn more about this, visit our Understanding the Facilitator Dashboard article.