Key Manager Responsibilities: Member of the Continuous Improvement Leadership Team
Key Manager Responsibilities
This article is part of our Key Manager Responsibilities guide. We have broken the responsibilities down into shorter articles.
- Debrief on Team Retrospective Results
- Review assessment results and analyze data
- Review organizational growth items
- Participate as a Member of the Continuous Improvement Leadership Team
- Continuous Improvement Planning
- Attend the Continuous Improvement Readout and Planning Session for Leaders
- Analyze multi-team data and look for patterns and trends
- Create a plan for removing organizational impediments
- Conduct Leadership Checkpoints
- Demonstrate Progress on Removing Organizational Impediments
Continuous Improvement Leadership Team
As a manager, you may form a Continuous Improvement Leadership Team with the other leaders who support a group of teams, such as a program, line of business or Agile Release Train. See the article Understanding Teams, Multi-Teams and Enterprise Teams to learn more about how to find and set up these teams in AgilityHealth®. Your Company Admin will be able to assist in setting up these teams.
Learn more about Continuous Improvement Planning as part of the Continuous Improvement Readout and Planning Session for Leaders.