Key Manager Responsibilities: Member of the Continuous Improvement Leadership Team
Key Manager Responsibilities
This article is part of our Key Manager Responsibilities guide. We have broken the responsibilities down into shorter articles.
- Debrief on Team Retrospective Results
- Review survey results and analyze data
- Review organizational growth items
- Participate as a Member of the Continuous Improvement Leadership Team
- Continuous Improvement Planning
- Attend the Continuous Improvement Strategy Session
- Analyze multi-team data and look for patterns and trends
- Create a plan for removing organizational impediments
- Conduct Leadership Checkpoints
- Demonstrate Progress on Removing Organizational Impediments
Continuous Improvement Leadership Team
As a manager, you may form a Continuous Improvement Leadership Team with the other leaders who support a group of teams, such as a program, line of business or Agile Release Train. See the article Understanding Teams, Multi-Teams and Enterprise Teams to learn more about how to find and set up these teams in AgilityHealth®. Your Company Admin will be able to assist in setting up these teams.
Learn more about Continuous Improvement Planning as part of the Continuous Improvement Strategy Session.