Key Manager Responsibilities: Overview
As a Manager, you can help teams using AgilityHealth® to become healthy and high performing and to mature over time. Your role includes five key responsibilities that help support your teams in using AgilityHealth® to create continuous improvement across the organization.
Key Manager Responsibilities
This article is part of our Key Manager Responsibilities guide. We have broken the responsibilities down into shorter articles.
- Debrief on Team Retrospective Results
- Review assessment results and analyze data
- Review organizational growth items
- Participate as a Member of the Continuous Improvement Leadership Team
- Continuous Improvement Planning
- Attend the Continuous Improvement Readout and Planning Session for Leaders
- Analyze multi-team data and look for patterns and trends
- Create a plan for removing organizational impediments
- Conduct Leadership Checkpoints
- Demonstrate Progress on Removing Organizational Impediments
You are not alone in your AgilityHealth® journey. Other members of your organization have important roles as well.
Make sure to keep these keys to success in mind!
Manager / Leader Training
For some additional information, read our Evolving the Role of the Manager to Focus on Removing Obstacles for Their Teams blog. Also, check out our Training for a Manager's Role in AgilityHealth® PowerPoint. We also offer a workshop called Overview for Leaders. This workshop provides an introduction to AgilityHealth® for organizational leaders to understand the purpose, the process for teams and leaders and how to use the data that comes from AgilityHealth® to enable their transformation journey. Check out our Overview for Leaders PowerPoint or ask your AgilityHealth® Company Admin when a workshop is scheduled for your company.