Key Manager Responsibilities: Overview
As a Manager, you can help teams using AgilityHealth to become healthy and high performing and to mature over time. Your role includes five key responsibilities that help support your teams in using AgilityHealth to create continuous improvement across the organization.
Key Manager Responsibilities
This article is part of our Key Manager Responsibilities guide. We have broken the responsibilities down into shorter articles.
- Debrief on Team Retrospective Results
- Review survey results and analyze data
- Review organizational growth items
- Participate as a Member of the Growth Leadership Team
- Growth Planning
- Attend the Growth Strategy Workshop
- Analyze multi-team data and look for patterns and trends
- Create a plan for removing organizational impediments
- Conduct Leadership Checkpoints
- Demonstrate Progress on Removing Organizational Impediments
You are not alone in your AgilityHealth journey. Other members of your organization have important roles as well.
Make sure to keep these keys to success in mind!
Manager / Leader Training
For some additional information, check out our Training for a Manager's Role in AgilityHealth PowerPoint. We also offer a workshop called Overview for Leaders. This workshop provides an introduction to AgilityHealth for organizational leaders to understand the purpose, the process for teams and leaders and how to use the data that comes from AgilityHealth to enable their transformation journey. Check out our Overview for Leaders PowerPoint or ask your AgilityHealth Company Admin when a workshop is scheduled for your company.