Understanding the Enterprise Dashboard
The Enterprise Dashboard provides a snapshot of information at an enterprise level to determine how teams are performing.
In order to get to the Enterprise Dashboard, this feature must first be turned on by your Customer Success Manager. It can be turned on by role for Company Admins, Organizational Leaders and/or Business Line Admins.
Widgets on the Enterprise Dashboard
From this dashboard, you can learn various information about your teams including:
- Hard Metrics - Predictability and Escape Defects graphs will show how effective your teams are during their iteration/sprint.
- Organizational Growth Item (GI) Ages in Days - Breaks down Organizational Growth Items by Average Lead time, Average Cycle Time, Average Not Started and Average In-progress.
- Faster - This widget provides data regarding Average Predictable Delivery, Time to Market, # Releases.
- Better - Pulled from your team metrics, this widget shows information on Average Value Delivered, Technical Excellence, Response to Change and Escaped Defects.
- Healthier - Composed of results from the Culture dimension of the TeamHealth Radar, this widgets displays data regarding Average Happiness, Collaboration, Trust & Respect, Creativity and Accountability.
- Team Maturity - This widget displays the distribution of teams across the various stages. The bars are clickable to allow for a drill down to show which teams are in a given stage.
- Team Health/Maturity - The health of teams relative to the existing maturity stages is shows in this widget. This can be particularly useful in cases where their health may not be in line with their current stage, e.g. a team with high maturity but low health.
Change Radar Type
By selecting a radar type from the drop down in the upper right hand corner of the page, you can select different radars from which you would like the dashboard to display data. You can click on the image or PDF icons to download an image or PDF of the entire dashboard.
Change Widget Filter and Download Data
For a description of the widget, hover over the question mark icon in the upper right hand corner of the widget. You can filter out various data with the filter tool that looks like a funnel. Clicking the plus icon will maximize the size of the widget in a pop up window on your screen. The hamburger icon can be utilized to print or download an image of each widget individually.
This widget provides details regarding iteration/sprint metrics including:
- Predictability - Calculated by target points vs. actual completed in a given iteration/sprint
- Escaped Defects - Number of bugs that were found in production
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS) - Net Promoter Score used to determine how likely a stakeholder would be to recommend the team. NPS ranges from -100 to 100, and it is calculated by subtracting the percentage of detractors form the percentage of promoters. NPS = promoter% - detractor%
Organizational Growth Items (GI) Ages in Days
This widget provides details regarding Organizational Growth Items including:
Average Lead Time = Created Date to last Done Date
Average Cycle Time = last In Progress Date to last Done Date
Average Not Started = This shows the average number of days an OGI has been in a Not Started state
Average In Progress = This shows the average number of days an OGI has been in an In Progress state
This widget provides details regarding:
- Average Predictable Delivery, Time to Market, # Releases
- Predictable Delivery - Gives a high level overview of your teams current and potential capability and capacity when working on deliverables
- Time to Market - The length of time it takes from a product or service being conceived until it is available for release
- # of Releases - How quickly your teams are working through their pipeline
This widget is pulled directly from your team's metrics. They are then rolled up to the enterprise level. This widget provides details regarding:
- Average Value Delivered
- Technical Excellence
- Response to Change
- Escaped Defects
This widget pulls directly from the Culture dimension of the TeamHealth Radar. They are then rolled up to the enterprise level. It provides details regarding:
- Average Happiness
- Trust & Respect
- Creativity and Accountability
This widget displays the distribution of your teams across the various maturity stages. The bars are clickable to allow for a drill down to show which teams are in a given stage.
This widget shows the health of teams relative to the existing maturity stages. This can be particularly useful in cases where their health may not be in line with their current maturity stage, e.g. a team with high maturity but low health.