SAFe DevOps Health Radar
SAFe® DEVOPS HEALTH
To measure the critical elements for maturing DevOps in organizations using SAFe® by facilitating a SAFe® DevOps Health assessment for Technology Delivery team(s) to gain visibility into their current DevOps maturity, identify key areas for growth, and develop a concrete growth plan of action for the next quarter at the team and leadership/program levels.
This assessment could be completed at a program level and could include technology managers and members of architecture, ops, security, testing, release mgmt. areas. Additionally, the assessment could be completed a team level and would include all members of a technology delivery team. You can then view how the leadership/program team responded vs. the teams.
CONTINUOUS EXPLORATION | CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION | CONTINUOUS DEPLOYMENT | RELEASE ON DEMAND
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Target health and performance across all aspects of DevOps
- Compare program and team-level results
- Develop actionable growth plan
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- Establish TeamHealth Radar baseline assessment
- Anytime after TeamHealth Assessment
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- 2 to 3 times per year to check-in on DevOps Health
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective and pre and post-retrospective activities
- Facilitator needs to be an experienced program-level coach
- Learn about facilitating a DevOps Health Retrospective here
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar
Safe® and Scaled Agile Framework® are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc.