How do I analyze Individual 360 Assessment results?
Once the Reviewee and Reviewer(s) have completed the assessment and the end date has passed, you’re ready to analyze the results. There’s a few different ways you can review your results:
- You can meet with your Manager to review the results and build your growth plan together
- You can pair up with another individual who has completed this exercise as well. This is a great way to stay accountable.
- You can leverage an Agile Coach to help you analyze your results and help build your growth plan.
Whichever option you choose, this is a very vital, critical part of the process. Analyzing the results and creating a growth plan is how to put the assessment results and feedback into action and are a key part of the process to becoming a high-performing individual.
Analyzing an Individual's Radar Results
To see the results for a Reviewee’s individual assessment, click on their radar image from the team's Individual Assessments Dashboard and you can review their radar, textual responses, help build their Growth Plan and see their Growth Journey.
Use the toggle in the upper right to switch between the Summary and Detail view of the radar. Use the filters through the green arrows in the upper left side of the screen to view responses by the Reviewer’s Role.
In the Detail View of the Individual’s Radar, the Reviewee’s responses display as black dots; and an average of the Reviewer’s responses in a red line.
Here are some ideas for how to analyze the radar:
- At first glance, what is the overall radar telling you? Is it generally rounded with a few dips or do you see many dips and spikes? Are you stronger on one side vs. the other (left vs. right)?
- How did you rate yourself compared to what others have rated you? Are you mostly higher than their average or mostly lower or on target? What does this mean?
The Analytics table is a quick representation of some important items. You can see your top and lowest 5 Competencies and the five Competencies there was the most or least consensus on.
You can change the drop down to see your Reviewers results and also your results against their results.
What does this data tell you?
Lastly, review the textual responses. Spend time on the Strengths comments and take a minute to really focus on what you’re doing well. Scroll down and read the improvements and possible impediments comments as well.
Keep a positive growth perspective to all of this and remember the most important message of all ‘FEEDBACK IS A GIFT’, most people don’t care enough to tell you how you’re doing, when people DO put in the energy and they share their perspective, take it in, understand it and decide what you can do to change that perception or reality. If you get defensive, emotional or angry, then people will not be encouraged to give you feedback in the future.
Scroll down below the radar to see your Individual Growth Plan where you can create Growth Items to work on between now and the next time you take this assessment. Learn about creating an Individual Growth Plan.