How many PMI PDU credits did I earn for my class?
You can earn PDU's for your Project Management Institute certifications after taking AgilityHealth/Agile Transformation training classes.
Below is the process for claiming PDUs for any of our training offerings. All of our onsite, online and video training classes qualify for one PDU per hour of class. There are reference links at the bottom of this page to assist PMI members through the process.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Applying PDUs to Your PMI Certification
- Log into the PMI website at http://www.pmi.org/
- Go to the "Certifications” tab
- Click on “Maintain Certification” in the left navigation
- Click on the “Visit CCRS” blue box on the right side of the screen in the Report PDUs box
- Click on “Report PDUs” in the left navigation
- In the Education column, click on the link for "Course or Training"
- In the form, fill in this information:
- Provider: Agile Transformation, Inc
- Course: Put the name of the class you attended
- Under the PDUs Claimed section, in the Leadership category, choose the number of hours you were in class - this is equal to the number of PDUs you receive
- Check the “1 Agree” box
- Click Submit
Here are two links to help PMI members navigate the system:
- CCRS User Guide Table of Contents – http://www.pmi.org/help/ccrs_user/default.htm
- CCR Handbook – http://www.pmi.org/~/media/PDF/Certifications/handbooks/ccr-certification-requirements-handbook.ashx