How do I see all of my team's Growth Items?
To view all Growth Items created by a specific team, you will need to view the team's Growth Item Dashboard. This is located in the same area as their Assessment Dashboard tab and if available, the Growth Journey Tab.
On the team's Growth Items tab, you will see all Growth Items created by this team, whether they were created during a retrospective and added to the Growth Plan of an assessment, or created here on the Growth Items tab.
To get the team's Growth Item Dashboard, from the Teams Dashboard, click on the team's avatar or name. You will be taken to the team's Assessment Dashboard. Click on the Growth Items tab.
Growth Items Grid View Dashboard Functionality
When the toggle on the right-hand side of the Growth Item Dashboard is in Grid View, you will see the view shown below. Here you can Edit, Delete or Copy current Growth Items for this team or you may add a new Growth Item by clicking the add new item button.
If the integrations feature is enabled, team members can easily sync growth items with the category of Team created in their retrospectives or from their team's growth item dashboard to their Jira board. Growth items can then be managed in the team's Jira board, along with their stories and tasks. Updates made in Jira to these growth items will be synced back to AgilityHealth automatically. Organizational Growth Items will be pulled into the Leadership team's backlog.
The Grid view also provides a Notifications button, which will open a pop-up box that tells you which items have been pulled or un-pulled by a Multi-Team. You can also export to Excel the team's list of Growth Items by clicking the Export to Excel button.
- Add new Item
- Use this button to add a new Growth Item. You can use the Assessment field to tie the growth item to a team's assessment. The growth item will then be added to the Growth Plan on the radar results page for that assessment.
- Export to Excel
- You are able to export the entire dashboard to an Excel spreadsheet. Any filters will be saved in the export as well. This is useful when you want to share certain items with leaders who do not have access to AgilityHealth or prefer this information in an Excel file. This is also useful when you want to search for keywords or organize the information in a different way.
- This button will show you all notifications about Organizational Growth Items that have been pulled or un-pulled by a Multi-Team.
- This icon will show you the history of status changes that a Growth Item went through as well as who changed the status.
- Sort by Column Heading / Choose what columns to display
- In order to group by priority, owner, or any other column, you can drag any column heading to the area right above it labeled "Drag a column header and drop it here to group by that column".
- To sort any column, click on the arrow next to it and you'll be able to sort by ascending or descending order.
- Columns allow you to select what columns to display. You can add additional columns or hide columns currently displayed by selecting them.
- Use this button to edit an already created Growth Item.
- If an item has been marked as Organizational or Enterprise and was pulled into the backlog of a Multi-Team or Enterprise Team, the Edit button will not be available. Those items are only editable at the Multi-Team or Enterprise Team level, not the Team level, once pulled. You will see a View button instead.
- Use this button to duplicate an already created Growth Item. Once copied, you will find the copied Growth Item at the top of your Growth Item list and can edit it from there.
- Use this button to remove a Growth Item. If an item has been marked as Organizational or Enterprise and was pulled into the backlog of a Multi-Team or Enterprise Team, the Delete button will not be available. Those items are only able to be deleted at the Multi-Team or Enterprise Team level, not the Team level, once pulled.
Growth Items Kanban View Dashboard Functionality
When the toggle on the right hand of the Growth Item Dashboard is in Kanban View, you will see the view below.
Next to the words Kanban View in the upper left-hand corner of the board, you will see icons representing the Enterprise, Organizational, and Team growth items on the board and the number for each of them.
You may also filter this board by Category (Team, Organizational) and Radar Type by using those drop-down boxes.
You may edit any Growth Item by clicking on the pencil icon in the upper right-hand corner of that item's card. If an item has been marked as Organizational or Enterprise and was pulled into the backlog of a Multi-Team or Enterprise Team, the Edit icon will not be available. Those items can only be edited at the Multi-Team or Enterprise Team level, not the Team level.
The paper icon allows you to copy the existing card and duplicate the Growth Item. You can then edit the new Growth Item. The trash can icon allows you to delete the Growth Item.
If you see a link icon instead of the pencil icon, the item has been pulled into a Multi-Team or Enterprise Team and can only be edited at that level. Clicking the link will open the Growth Item Card but you will not be able to edit the card. The paper icon allows you to copy the existing card and duplicate the Growth Item. You can then edit the new Growth Item. There is no trash can icon because the item cannot be deleted from this level since it has been pulled into the backlog of a Multi-Team or Enterprise Team.
You may customize your Kanban board by selecting the gear icon for Settings in the upper right-hand corner. The Customize Growth Plan Card will appear.
Customizing your Growth Plan Cards will allow you to show or hide any panel (column) in the Kanban board. You can also choose to show or hide any icon on Kanban cards by choosing from the Show/Hide Growth Plan Task Properties section.