Enterprise Business Agility (EBA) Strategist Radar
The Enterprise Business Agility (EBA) Strategist Radar is an individual role-based assessment that enables measurable and sustainable enterprise business agility transformations across all areas of business operations and delivery. The goal is to dig deeper and help Certified EBA Strategists gain insight into their performance by recognizing strengths as well as development areas related to the EBA Model.
Certified Enterprise Business Agility Strategists – their peers, stakeholders & team members.
ENTERPRISE BUSINESS AGILITY KNOWLEDGE | EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE | COMMUNICATION & LEADERSHIP | ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGY
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Effective and standardized 360 evaluation for self improvement, aligned to the EBA Model.
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- After 60 days in the role, for new EBA Strategists
- Any time, for existing EBA Strategists
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- Twice a year
- Certified AgilityHealth® Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective and pre and post-retrospective activities
- Experienced coach for debrief session and to help develop the growth plan
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar
- Assessment launch
- Individual debrief and growth plan session