Program Health V2 Radar
The Program Health V2 Radar provides organizations a way to assess the effectiveness of planning events & delivery execution, as well as the leadership, of their programs.
Program Managers, Product Managers, Chief Product Owners, Solution Architects and other Team Members as necessary.
PLANNING | PROGRAM LEADERSHIP | DELIVERY| CULTURE
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Establish a common understanding of maturity for program planning, execution, delivery and overall health of the program
- Develop actionable growth plan to enable continuous improvement
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- TeamHealth® Radar baseline assessment has been completed
- The program has executed at least one planning event through delivery
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- After each delivery cadence
- Certified AgilityHealth® Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective, as well as pre-and post-retrospective activities
- The facilitator needs to be an experienced program-level coach
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar