Insights - Structural Agility: Team Stability Widgets
This article is part of our series on Features and Functionality of the Insights - Structural Agility Dashboard. We've broken each area down for you, into shorter articles.
- Understanding the Insights - Structural Agility Dashboard
- Team Stability Widgets
- Average Role Allocation Widgets
- Participant Group Widgets
- People by Role Widgets
- Work Type, Agile Adoption and Team Formation Widgets
The data refreshes nightly at 11:30 CT however you can refresh it manually anytime by using the Refresh button.
Team Stability Widgets
From these widgets, you can learn various information about the team(s) in the level you have selected in the Left Nav, including:
Team Stability: This widget shows the stability of the selected team in the last 6 months. The orange line is the actual team stability and the grey line is the target, which is set at 80%. The number of teams this widget represents is listed in parenthesis below the percentage of stability.
Team Stability Distribution: This widget shows you the stability of the teams over the last six months that roll up to the team level you have selected in the left navigation. The grey line is the target, which is set to 80%.
Please note the following:
- If you hover over a team for 2-3 seconds, a pop up will appear with more information about the team, including their % of stability, the number of team members added and the number of team members removed.
- The most unstable teams will be listed from left to right.
- Only 10 teams will be listed in the widget at a time. You can change the left navigation selection to see the stability distribution for different teams, multi-teams, and enterprise teams.
- A team called Unassigned may appear in the widget - this is a roll-up of information among all teams not assigned to a multi-team in AgilityHealth®. As you assign teams to a multi-team, they will be removed from the Unassigned data and will populate in the left nav, as well as the Team Stability Distribution Widget.