Structural Agility: Team Stability Widgets
This article is part of our series on Features and Functionality of the Structural Agility Dashboard. We've broken each area down for you, into shorter articles.
- Understanding the Structural Agility Dashboard
- Team Stability Widgets
- Average Role Allocation Widgets
- Work Type, Agile Adoption and Team Formation Widgets
- Participant Group Widgets
- People by Role Widgets
The data refreshes nightly at 11:30 CT however you can refresh it manually anytime by using the Refresh button.
Team Stability Widgets
From these widgets, you can learn various information about the team(s) in the level you have selected in the Left Nav, including:
Team Stability: This widget shows the stability of the selected team in the last 6 months. The orange line is the actual team stability and the grey line is the target, which is set at 80%. The number of teams this widget represents is listed in parenthesis below the percentage of stability.
Team Stability Distribution: This widget shows you the stability of the teams over the last six months that roll up to the team level you have selected in the left navigation. The grey line is the target, which is set to 80%.
The formula for a team's stability is 100 - ((members added in last 6 months + members removed in last 6 months) / original members) * 100). If the number of added + removed members is greater than or equal to the number of original members, then stability is set to 0.
The stability number for multi-teams, enterprise teams or n-tier teams is the average of the stability number for each team that rolls into those teams.
Please note the following:
- If you hover over a team for 2-3 seconds, a pop-up will appear with more information about the team, including their % of stability, the number of team members added and the number of team members removed.
- The most unstable teams will be listed from left to right.
- Only 10 teams will be listed in the widget at a time. You can change the left navigation selection to see the stability distribution for different teams, multi-teams, and enterprise teams.
- A team called Unassigned may appear in the widget - this is a roll-up of information among all teams not assigned to a multi-team in AgilityHealth®. As you assign teams to a multi-team, they will be removed from the Unassigned data and will populate in the left nav, as well as the Team Stability Distribution Widget.