Remote Work Radar
How effective is your team at Remote Work?
The Remote Work Radar helps you gauge your readiness and effectiveness in working remotely. The areas covered by the assessment include being ready as an Individual, improving Teamwork, leveraging the right Technology & Tools and learning effective Facilitation Skills.
Typically completed by all remote team members.
INDIVIDUAL | TEAMWORK | TOOLS/TECHNOLOGY | FACILITATION
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Assess and improve the effectiveness of remote work and virtual collaboration practices as a team
- Roll-up data across multiple teams to identify trends and where to focus improvement efforts
- Develop actionable growth plans at every level of the organization
- Measure maturity over time
- Leverage the growth portal for recommended growth items and for learning
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
- When a team begins working remotely, or any time for an existing remote team
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- Every quarter during the time a team is working remotely, or as frequently as necessary
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth® Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective, as well as pre- and post-retrospective activities
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar
- Watch our Assess & Improve Your Remote Team Collaboration webinar to gain context regarding the assessment
- Download the slides used in our webinar to use internally to help provide improvement recommendations while building your growth plan
- Facilitate this assessment virtually using our Big-Room Retrospective format or in a traditional Team Retrospective