Team Culture Radar
In the spirit of helping organizations develop strategies to continuously improve team culture, we designed the Team Culture Health Radar.
This radar focuses on modern ways of working along with the mindsets and behaviors of high-performing teams, based on recent industry research and studies. Inspiration for the cultural competencies comes from the research done by MIT Sloan on the Big Nine Cultural Values, addressing the question of which values matter most, as cited by diverse top companies.
Typically taken by all team members from any team, Business or Technology-focused. Results can be rolled up into teams of teams, portfolios, lines of business, or the enterprise level to assess the entire organization.
WAYS OF WORKING | MINDSET & BEHAVIORS
Currently, the Team Culture Radar is available in English. However, we do have Arabic currently in beta for the Team Culture Radar.
Benefits of Utilizing the Radar
- Consistent definitions and measurement of team culture across all teams
- Roll-up data across multiple teams to identify trends and where to focus improvement efforts
- Develop actionable growth plans at every level of the organization
- Measure improvements over time
Suggested Introduction Time for the Radar
Ongoing Cadence for Using the Radar
- Baseline, then every 6 months to check in on the progress
Radar Facilitation Needs
- Certified AgilityHealth® Facilitator to facilitate the retrospective, as well as pre-and post-retrospective activities (one per 4-5 teams)
- Trained Facilitator (program-level coach) for the Continuous Improvement Readout and Planning Session for Leaders
Necessary Sessions for Each Radar